Four Corner’s is one of Chicago’s leading hospitality groups that owns and operates unique establishments, each thoughtfully created to offer an authentic social experience, approachable fare and superior service. Established in 2001, we have grown from our first neighborhood bar in Lakeview to our current portfolio of 15 venues in Chicago.
Over the years, we’ve evolved our portfolio by partnering with prominent industry entrepreneurs such as the Tao Group, Hogsalt, Boka Restaurant Group, Heisler Hospitality and Hickory Street Capital to cultivate one-of-a-kind venues tailored to the local markets.
Dishwasher position for a reliable individual looking to grow with us and gain valuable experience in the hospitality industry. Brickhouse is Four Corners’ newest endeavor located at The Park at Wrigley in the Wrigleyville neighborhood of Chicago, scheduled to open this June.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for cleaning, drying and organizing all plateware and silver.
- Responsible for hand washing pots, pans and other kitchen tools
- Responsible for helping prep cooks put product away, breaking down boxes
- Must be willing to take on cleaning tasks
- Must be willing to take on small prep tasks
- Responsible for closing down and cleaning the dish room
- Must be able to work in an organized, clean, efficient environment and thrive in busy situations
- Should have a knack for over-communicating issues to the Chefs and working in a team setting
- Must be able to follow instruction and direction from the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs.
- Respect the procedures and standards set by the Chef team
- Be eager to help our team anywhere needed
- Be able to hold oneself and peers accountable
- Keep a high level of integrity in the dish area
- Be able to focus and function efficiently in a high volume setting
Qualifications and Skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to communicate effectively with other team members
- Flexible scheduling