Four Corner’s is one of Chicago’s leading hospitality groups that owns and operates unique establishments, each thoughtfully created to offer an authentic social experience, approachable fare and superior service. Established in 2001, we have grown from our first neighborhood bar in Lakeview to our current portfolio of 15 venues in Chicago.
Over the years, we’ve evolved our portfolio by partnering with prominent industry entrepreneurs such as the Tao Group, Hogsalt, Boka Restaurant Group, Heisler Hospitality and Hickory Street Capital to cultivate one-of-a-kind venues tailored to the local markets.
Sous Chef position for a reliable individual looking to expand their culinary skills and grow with us. The Sous Chef will enhance and control food and labor cost, food preparation, menu development, and pricing and development of culinary team. The Sous Chef will report to the Executive Chef.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Successful culinary production operation under the direction of the Executive Chef
- Opportunity to serve as the kitchen head for culinary operations in the absences of Executive Chef
- Staying up to date on dining trends and new techniques
- Manage areas of profit, stock, wastage control, hygiene practices and training within the kitchen
- Ensure all products are prepared in a consistent manner and meet departmental appearance/quality standards
- The ability to work in a fast paced, high energy and demanding environment while maintaining the highest standard of professionalism
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work day, evening and weekend hours as business needs require
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards
- 3+ years of industry and culinary experience in a similar role
- Ability to efficiently identify issues and problem solve
- Commitment to quality, accuracy, timeliness and results
- An effective communicator with a positive attitude and a team player mentality
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills, ability to prioritize
Benefits and Perks
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K Benefits
- Company wide Food & Beverage allowance
- Food and Beverage Discount